As with every marketing strategy, there are compliance issues to consider, and Affiliate Marketing is no different. Compliance is the act of being in alignment with guidelines, regulations and/or legislation. The term compliance, in the affiliate marketing context, can be thought of in a variety of ways. It involves: monitoring your program, policing your program, quality assurance, cleaning your program, best practices and fraud detection.
A compliance policy should do the following:
- Ensure the integrity of program: regulatory guidelines, accurate channel attribution.
- Maintain/increase the quality: improved quality inherently brings growth; attracts affiliates to program.
- Improve performance (cost effectiveness): improved ROI/ROAS; EPC.
- Improve statistical data for decision making
Many affiliate programs do not understand that damage they can make to their own brand if they fail to work in a right and ethical way. There are many factors involving affiliate program compliance such as what program to offer, affiliate promotion, rules of promoting brands, and the like. The good news is that we properly attend to all compliance issues and thus mitigate risks so that the Affiliate Channel can be very profitable and rewarding. We review the data along the way to protect the integrity of your Affiliate Program. We adhere to the popular idiom “if it looks too good to be true, it probably is”.
- PPC Compliance (Pay Per Click)
- Coupon Compliance
- Sales Tax and Government regulation
We ensure that a comprehensive legal contract is put in place between you and your affiliates. We also go above and beyond this and check that all elements of compliance are in place.